Corso’s Roadmapping plugin gives enterprise architects the ability to generate roadmap diagrams easily within IBM Rational® System Architect. It enables you to:
- Visualize transitions from current to desired future-state architectures
- Communicate roadmaps in a standard and repeatable manner with business and IT stakeholders
- Make decisions based on real-time analytics of current and future architectures
- Supports TOGAF® 9 and ArchiMate® 2.1
Enterprise architects need to create accurate blueprints of the organization to communicate how its architecture will change over time to meet the business strategy, and what actions are necessary to achieve it.
Roadmapping for IBM Rational System Architect
The Roadmapping solution enables organizations to effectively and efficiently produce roadmaps for different domains; application roadmaps, technology roadmaps, project roadmaps. The Corso plugin includes Milestones, Lifecycles, Heatmaps, Gap Analysis and Pie Chart status’, and users can also generate Excel and PowerPoint versions of the roadmapped architecture for simple sharing and collaboration with other stakeholders.
Corso’s Roadmapping plugin also integrates with the IBM Rational® Focal Point solution to deliver greater business value in Portfolio Management.
Additional plugins for archimate 2.1
Corso’s Method Wizard™ plugin accelerates the creation of enterprise architecture diagrams in IBM Rational® System Architect. It enables you to:
- Enables both non-technical and technical users to directly impact their enterprise architecture initiative
- Create architecture diagrams up to 30 times faster*!
- Simplify model creation through an easy-to-use interface
- Support ArchiMate®, TOGAF®, DODAF and ‘Roll-Your-Own’ metamodels
- As with other EA tools, IBM Rational® System Architect will present complex meta-models and frameworks to the user in their entirety as default, which means consistent frameworks and models can be difficult to achieve.
*dependant on user ability and system performance
Certified by IBM
The only ArchiMate® solution certified as ‘Ready for Rational’ - use it with IBM Rational® System Architect.
Certified by The Open Group
Corso’s ArchiMate® plugin has been certified by The Open Group as meeting the mandatory requirements for ArchiMate® 2 conformance.